.

.

.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

More recipes



I found the Catalog Card Generator by Blyberg through KatiKatt's blog, thank you for the link!

I wanted to share another great recipe (I've made at least five of these pies this fall!), a whip up of my mother's. I like the way experienced bakers just toss some ingredients together and it comes out great.

The granulated sugar and ground cinnamon is to be sprinkled onto the pie when the apples are put in place.

We had good friends over for pie eating today. It was a good and happy day.

I also cooked food to store for E. Mashed chicken and root vegetables, sweet potato and parsley; very good!

And we are starting a new week tomorrow, already! Going to have lunch with a designer/dressmaker. Great expectations!

I wish you all a great week.
S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paj är bäst! ;)